The Spoiler’s Hand is a triannual publication accepting editorial and portfolio submissions from photographers, artists and designers.
Please refer to the guidelines below before submitting.
Current Submission deadline — March 17th, 2017
We are having a short winter hiatus to re-energize. Join us for an exciting relaunch in the Spring!
Email all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An accepted story will not be published if required files are not sent on time and to spec
The Spoiler’s Hand has distinctive taste. Our goal is for contributors to create and share what they are most passionate about.
We select work based on technical prowess, aesthetic beauty, and emotional appeal—therefore we have no theme restrictions.
Flip through our past issues to get an idea of what we look for.
TO BE CONSIDERED
• Please send a minimum of seven cohesive images
• Feature a minimum of four different looks
• Images must be sent as attached JPEG files no larger than 800px or as a PDF
• Please include team and wardrobe credits in the body of your email or as an attached PDF
The credits and images must be sent with a resolution of 300dpi and dimension of 8.5X11 inches or larger, within one week of notice of acceptance
An accepted feature will not be published if required files are not sent on time and to spec
The Spoiler's Hand reviews portfolio works of any type and medium—such as, photography, illustration, drawing, painting, sculpture,
design and fashion—just to name a few.
TO BE CONSIDERED
• Email a link to your online portfolio for review
• You must be available to answer 5-8 interview questions
• Requested images must be sent with a resolution of 300dpi at 8.5X11 inches or larger within one week of notice of acceptance
• Be sure to supply any titles and/or captions that should accompany your work
Submission wrap up
• If accepted, you will hear back from us within two weeks time
• Submissions are not a guaranteed entry into the magazine
• Due to the high volume of submissions we may not be able to respond to all inquiries
• We reserve the right to crop images if necessary to achieve quality layout design
• The Spoiler’s Hand is not able to provide free print copies to contributors
No part of The Spoiler’s Hand may be copied or reproduced without the written permission
of the publisher and copyright holder(s).